HomeHomeAlgemeenAlgemeenGedragsregelsGedragsregelsUniversal Gamer's Code of EthicsUniversal Gamer's Code of Ethics
Vorige

Volgende
Nieuw bericht
4-8-2018 0:48

Hello,

This term at college I'm taking a class on computer ethics and that gamers do not really have a united code of ethics. I have played a lot of games where players argue about what is and what is not a cheat or if a player should be banned in an ambigious scenario.
Sometimes, it's not really a player. player issue but rather a player vs. the system issue such as Everquest / UO / Asheron's Call's bugs. So with all this in mind, I set out to write a simple code of ethics for gaming. While I have many of the details spelled out, I'd thought I'd have great opinions. When I get done writing this, I will not be there yet. Anyway, does anyone have any code or ethics or rules that they follow or know about? Does anyone have a concise definition or cheating? What kind of behavior should be tolerated?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet.

References:

https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=788560

Wealth Management Platform Video

Thank you.

Vorige

Volgende
HomeHomeAlgemeenAlgemeenGedragsregelsGedragsregelsUniversal Gamer's Code of EthicsUniversal Gamer's Code of Ethics